JW Marriott brings a quality standard in hotel stay almost no matter where we find ourselves in the world, from the most familiar to the exotic. The strength of the Lima property is found in three words: location, location, location.
Lima is a city of mixed emotions for some due to its complicated history, but there is nothing more relaxing than its wonderful Miraflores neighborhood where posh hotels, beautiful boulevards and views of the Pacific are world class. Right in the heart of all this sits an enormous glass tower which is the JW Marriott hotel.
The location is prime for several reasons:
- It has commanding views of the Pacific Ocean from the rooms, lobby and lounge.
- The location is a local landmark which is great for any kinds of transport or directions you are seeking.
- It is close to embassies, connected to an oceanside outdoor mall and some of the cities best restaurants.
- While Miraflores is an upscale district the prices overall are very affordable compared to other world capitals.
- The Pacific overlook is more than just scenery, a city running and walking pat
What the hotel offers inside:
The hotel is not a new facility but it but has been kept pristine and therefore does not look its age. The check in area is small, but the rest of the lobby is spacious and panoramic. The staff all across the hotel and well trained and friendly. The lounge is one of the best features offering a variety of food and service options.